Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mrs. Munk's Book Fair Flyer!






Click here to see the Book Fair Flyer!


Proposed Project Summary

We will have a book fair at the school where the students can find fun new books! My students will help me post the flyers around the school and we will have a book party on the day of the fair. We will share any new book titles that we saw at the book fair and collect a list of books we want to read. 

What is the BIG idea I want my students to walk away with?

I want my student to see books as fun. Reading can take you to new places and experiences and I will make sure my students are exposed to many different genres and authors. 

Statement of Need (Why does this project need to be done)

Reading is so important in every aspect of life. Having a book fair is one way to help students get excited about books and become exposed to new genres they might not have otherwise known.  

English Language Arts - Grade K-6

All Reading Standards

Educational Technology - Grades 3-5 
Standard
5: 

Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment