Friday, September 4, 2015

Mrs. Munk's 2nd Grade Science - Pinterest Board






Click here to go to the Pinterest Board!


Proposed Project Summary 

I will use a Pinterest Board while preparing lessons to promote productivity and creativity in the classroom. I will use activities from my Board in the classroom as well as find teaching helps. I may share various videos, etc. from the Pinterest Board in my classroom. 

What is the BIG idea I want my students to walk away with?

I want my students to feel that science is fun and applies to their lives. By using the Pinterest board, I can easily find exciting and fun lessons and can even include my students in my search. I could have them help me find things they would like to do or would be interested in, teaching them how to be involved in their education.

Statement of Need (Why does this project need to be done)

Pinterest is a great tool to share ideas and knowledge. This project allows me to find better ways to teach to the specific interests and needs of my students as well as to share activities and information I find with my students.

Science - Grade 2
Standard 2: Earth and Space  
Students will gain an understanding of Earth and Space Science through the study of earth materials, celestial movement, and weather.

Educational Technology - Grades 3-5
Standard 4:
Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity, to remediate skill deficits, and to facilitate learning throughout the curriculum. (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment